Explanation of Additional Limitations to Franklin’s Warranties
Franklin’s warranties come with certain limitations that should be considered. These include:
- Warranties only extend to the original purchaser and are non-transferable.
- Warranties do not apply to rental, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential use.
- All warranties are subject to the availability of repair and replacement parts and are limited to one-time replacement.
- Replacement cover dye lots may vary from the original shipment.
- Warranties do not apply to any condition caused by damage, improper use, or abuse occurring after the date of sale to the original purchaser.
- Exceeding the weight capacity of 275 lbs will void the warranty.
- Warranties do not apply to closeouts or any other discontinued merchandise.